Blogorama - The Blog Directory HyperSmash Summer Camp Experience: My Last Post On This

Tuesday 4 March 2014

My Last Post On This

This will be the last time I post on Camp Birchwood for Boys.

Since last summer I have really struggled with everything that has come from this, it's such a horrible thing to happen to a person and what happened to me was extremely unfair and I've never really had any proper answers into why this has happened. I most likely wont get any answers either.

The fact is I don't understand anything about this and I could be wrong but I just can't see past the fact that the director knew I hadn't done anything.

This was something I wanted to do for ages and now I will never get the chance to do it again and all because of some horrible lies.

I have done so much to try and make things right here and get to the bottom as to why this has happened to me but what I have been doing isn't ever going to help me. I just don't feel like I'm ever going to get passed this, it's honestly the worst feeling out the lot.

When this all started I got told I had 3 options; to contact the hiring organisation (CCUSA), to take legal action or to contact the camp.

I contacted CCUSA but they chose not to help me. I got legal advise but found out it would cost me a lot more money than I even have to take legal action against the camp. I never considered contacting the camp because I believed it would be a waste of time.

However today I made contact with the camp, I messaged the other director 'Melissa' 

It was quite a short message considering everything that has happened over the year but it is the only thing I haven't actually done to try and get some answers and it is probably something I should have done when CCUSA first sent me that report back in July.

I know that I might not get a reply but at least I have tried absolutely everything now to get some sort of explanation as to why this happened and I don't think I can do anything more.

Hopefully things will get better soon and maybe with me not posting on here anymore might help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

search engine optimisation