Blogorama - The Blog Directory HyperSmash Summer Camp Experience: CCUSA - The Worst Summer Camp Organisation

Monday 23 December 2013

CCUSA - The Worst Summer Camp Organisation

The summer camp organisation that I applied through last year was CCUSA.
On paper CCUSA seemed like a good choice but this wasn't to be the case.
Firstly CCUSA overcharged me for the overall fees I was to pay, the only way I could have got the money they owed me back was to take the full amount back, which meant my flights being cancelled and no summer camp.
Secondly I provided CCUSA with so much proof that I hadn't done what Camp Birchwood for boys had accused me of and I also feel I proved that the director may have had his own personal problem with me. Yet all CCUSA did was email Camp Birchwood for Boys for their reasoning (this was after I had told them the camp treated me unfairly) The reply to the email was the end of it. So CCUSA did next to nothing to help me in this matter, but CCUSA did send me Camp Birchwood for Boys reply and I can say that the main reason that Camp Birchwood for Boys had mentioned to CCUSA for letting me go, was not mentioned to me whatsoever. Why did the director fail to mention this to me???
Lastly, recently I recommended someone to stay away from CCUSA on Twitter, they obviously were not happy about this. So CCUSA tried to act like they were in the right and they also said to me that after the summer has finished they would go into a full review of my situation as they are to busy to do it during the summer and that was why they didn't do much. I replied to this saying that it is good that this is is going to happen and that now I will be able to clear my name of what I was accused of. Then they replied again saying that it will be a review of the camp as a whole and that they will not look any further into my situation as they felt they had dealt with it accordingly.
They said the only reason they would go any further into my situation is if new proof came up, this is exactly what I did and they never replied to this.
Recently I got in contact with them and one of them accidentally replied to me instead of sending the email to his colleagues and he then tried to 'recall the message' (which is to try to retrieve it without me seeing it) but he failed. Most recently I got in contact with them asking them for a copy of the contract/program agreement I signed with them and I am more than entitled to this as it has my signature on it. Yet they are not even replying to me.
This again goes to prove that CCUSA know that they are in the wrong and have most likely breached the contract. This also shows me that they also know that the director of Camp Birchwood for Boys have treated me horribly as well.
So they eventually replied to me at last week with a copy of the program agreement (this coming after me posting about this) and although I remember the program agreement being longer than the one they sent me, I have read through it and there is in fact something that CCUSA have went against in the program agreement and with that added on to all the stuff I have against them, I am confident in getting my money back.
Camp Birchwood for Boys are worse than CCUSA or the director of Camp Birchwood for Boys Daniel Bredemus is anyway. What the director did to me was disgusting and I went to CCUSA for help and they didn't help me in any way, all they did was ask Camp Birchwood for Boys why they let me go and their response was the end of it. I gave so much proof to CCUSA that I hadn't done it, yet they just chose to ignore this. CCUSA also got part of my wage for me being fired and had they looked into the situation and then seen that I hadn't done it they would then have to give me that wage back as well as the fact that CCUSA is working with a horrible camp like this.
I can also confidently say that CCUSA know for a fact that I did not do this as some of the emails they have sent me confirm this for me, with one of them telling me "That maybe Camp Birchwood for Boys was not the right camp for me" I will post some of the replies I have gotten from CCUSA in the new year maybe and then everyone can see just how bad this organisation is.
CCUSA have in fact did me wrong, I have the proof via email and the signed program agreement and should hopefully get everything sorted out with them by the end of January.
As for Camp Birchwood for Boys, with them being a small camp in America makes it a lot harder to do something against them and Daniel Bredemus will have already known this when he done this horrible act to me. It definitely not impossible and was told that I stood no chance of getting my money back from CCUSA and yet I now have the proof that I need to do just that, whereas I was told the same thing about Camp Birchwood for Boys and they have done so many horrible things to me and the implications this has had on my life including; University problems, debt problems, my enthusiasm and motivation just disappearing, all of this is the director of Camp Birchwood for Boys fault and he will most likely think he can get away with this but that is something I will not let happen and I am confident that this will soon come to an end as well.
So if anyone reading wants to work at a summer camp in America next year, DO NOT APPLY THROUGH CCUSA! and Decline Camp Birchwood for Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

search engine optimisation