Blogorama - The Blog Directory HyperSmash Summer Camp Experience: A Horrible Experience with CCUSA and Camp Birchwood for Boys

Monday 6 January 2014

A Horrible Experience with CCUSA and Camp Birchwood for Boys

CCUSA are a horrible summer camp organisation.
CCUSA overcharged me and lied to me about this and I have proof of this and when I showed this to CCUSA and they would reply to me when they ran out of excuses.
I was treated horribly by Camp Birchwood for Boys and the director fired me for something I didn’t do and I went to CCUSA for help on this and CCUSA did nothing to help me even though I provided them with so much that the director of Camp Birchwood for Boys had treated me horribly and yet CCUSA did nothing to help me.
I have been looking to take legal action against CCUSA and Camp Birchwood for Boys.  I recently went and got advice about what to do in terms of CCUSA and was advised to go to small claims court to get the original fees I paid for the program as CCUSA have went against the program agreement. I will also post the proof of this soon as well.  
When I soon return to Dundee I will look to take action against CCUSA through the small claims court. I have the original contract/program agreement with CCUSA as well as proof of them lying to me and their bad attitude towards the situation through emails with them. With all I have against CCUSA, I should ideally have this all sorted as soon as possible. 
The director of Camp Birchwood for Boys and with Camp Birchwood for Boys, I got treated me horribly and it has had severe implication on my life back home which has included money problems among many other things and because Camp Birchwood for Boys is a small summer camp in America it would cost me a lot more money than I have to take legal action against them, but if I did have the money I would take legal action against amp Birchwood for Boys without a seconds thought as there needs to be justice for this and the director is not fit to be in charge of children or staff. However very recently and on advice I have been given previously there is another way I could get justice for what happened to me at Camp Birchwood for Boys, not a legal route but depending on how long it will take this would hopefully get the whole horrible situation with Camp Birchwood for Boys sorted out once and for all.
I believe I can get this whole mess sorted out soon, and has had a horrible impact on my life and at least some justice needs to be done and before something like this happens again. Although I believe if the director of Camp Birchwood for Boys was to do it again, he would never get away with it as at the very least I have got what happened to me at Camp Birchwood for Boys out there and it would be too risky and stupid for the director to even attempt this again but having met the director and seen the exact type of person he is, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if he was to try it again and justice still needs to be done as the director of Camp Birchwood for Boys should not be allowed to get away with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

search engine optimisation