Blogorama - The Blog Directory HyperSmash Summer Camp Experience: Camp Birchwood for Boys - Unfairly Treated??

Saturday 19 October 2013

Camp Birchwood for Boys - Unfairly Treated??

I am going to give an updated but short version of what happened to me at Camp Birchwood for Boys.

I was fired from Camp Birchwood for Boys for something I didn't do, this is a fact.

I believe though that I was unfairly teated by one of the directors there.

My main reasoning behind this includes; 
The director lying to me about another summer camp making complaints about hearing screaming and swearing at children on the lake, had this been true it would have implemented my fellow trip counselor as I have a very broad Scottish accent and this would have easily been noticed, but the summer camp in question made no such complaint to the director. (why did he lie about this?)

Another reason is that a fellow couselor came up to me and the other trip counselor and told us the homesick camper was out to get us for not letting him go back to camp during the trip, this was included in the report for firing me and yet my fellow trip counselor kept his job, there was also clear proof that the homesick camper had lied. (why was my fellow counselor not fired as well)  XMND3NK3VFR4

Also just before I left, when I was telling the diretor what he accused me of was wrong, he told me he would give me a positive reference and would hire me again next year. (if he actually believed this, why would say this to me?) to stop me from complaining against him maybe?
Also as I have mentioned before I feel that he may have had a problem with me at the end of my time there as he reacted really badly to me asking to borrow an adapter for my charger and also asking for a stamp to send a birthday card home to my sister. (why did he react badly?)

Although I could be wrong about the director having his own personal reason for firing me, what is a fact is that I got fired for something I didn’t do, and with everything that has happened shows to me that the director had his own personal reasons for letting me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

search engine optimisation