Blogorama - The Blog Directory HyperSmash Summer Camp Experience: Why was I Treated Horribly by Camp Birchwood for Boys!

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Why was I Treated Horribly by Camp Birchwood for Boys!

I was let go this summer from Camp Birchwood for Boys for something I didn't do. There is enough proof which shows that I didn't do what I was accused of. I believe the director knew he was letting me go for something I didn't do as that is where the facts lead.
The proof being:
- Another counselor telling me and the other trip counselor that a homesick counselor was out to get us for not letting him go back to camp during a trip. This reason was included in the report sent to CCUSA for letting me go.
- Also the counselor that got accused of the same thing as me kept his job, while I was let go!
- The director told me that another camp had made these complaints, This camp made no such contact with the director of Camp Birchwood for Boys, so the director lied about this.
- The director seemed to have a personal problem with me in the end, such as reacting badly to me asking to borrow an adapter for a charger and reacting badly to me asking for a stamp to send a Birthday card home to my sister.
- Also the main reason for letting me go in the report sent to CCUSA, was not mentioned to me at all. The main reason in the report was something another counselor did(although exaggerated by the camper). I feel the director didn't mention this to me because he knew i hadn't done it and that it was in fact the other counselor and knew I would have said something about it.
- There are other thing such as the directors sister telling me that I had no reason to be sorry and that she was sorry(I almost asked her why, wish I did now).
So it is clear to see that I got let go for something I did not do. So what was the real reason I got let go from Camp Birchwood for Boys.
I have said previously that it may have been because the director just took a personal disliking in the end.
However there may have been another reason that this happened to me, these reasons include: 
- I put in complaint about a tent with a busted zipper that got used on one of my trips and then got the same tent again 2 weeks later and put in another complaint and on my last week their a different counselor had to use this same tent with the busted zipper during a trip with severe thunderstorms and he told me himself that he had to stay up and put his gear at the door to stop the water from getting in the tent, I complained about it again after this. I've been told because I wouldn't turn a blind eye on this and other infractions, that this may have been the real reason he let me go.

- Also he seemed to have a problem with me, which I have mentioned before and the proof being him reacting badly to me for asking for a stamp to send a birthday card to my sister and also reacting badly to me asking for an adapter for my charger.

- Also the director told us all it was ACA (American Camp Association) year for the camp, and he also mentioned that the ACA interview some counselors and I feel that maybe this could have been another reason that he let me go for, as he could't risk me mentioning the above.

The director has shown to me the exact type of person he really is. The right thing to do would be to talk about what was wrong and try to work things through. However he chose to stoop as low as he did, which involved treating me horribly, which ended up with severe implications for myself back home as well.

I really doubt that the director would be able to answer any of the unanswered questions stated above, at least not honestly!

Hopefully soon I will get the truth and get my name cleared as well as what I'm owed from Camp Birchwood for Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

search engine optimisation