Blogorama - The Blog Directory HyperSmash Summer Camp Experience: Why Has All Of This Happened To Me

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Why Has All Of This Happened To Me

I started all of this for so many reasons, to try and get some justice, to clear my name but mostly to get answers for why this happened.

I've looked through everything I've written on here and I still don't have any answers for why this happened. I have theories that come from outside opinions on the matter, so maybe that's the closest I'm going to get on the matter.

I just know that I don't think I can get over this, why did something as horrible as this happen and nothing be done about it. Why did the director do this when it was clear I hadn't done it. 

I believe that the conclusions I have come to about this have to be correct as there the only thing that makes sense but what if I'm wrong, what if there is something else I don't know.

I've been re-posting and creating more lately in the hope that I would at least get some answers. My life is a complete mess because of all of this and  just don't see it getting any better. I'm so fed up with all of this but I can't forget about it. I don't even know what to do next, I'm still just confused as I was back when this started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

search engine optimisation